In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, we inform you that this website contains legal information and general conditions of use of the website freecustomerservice.co.uk, as well as its services.
- 1 1. LEGAL NOTICE
- 2 2. CONDITIONS OF USE
- 2.1 2.1. OBJECT OF THE WEBSITE
- 2.2 2.2. USER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- 2.3 2.3. RIGHTS OF THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE.
- 2.4 2.4. EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY.
- 2.5 2.5. COOKIES.
- 2.6 2.6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
- 2.7 2.7. HYPERTEXT LINKS OR HYPERLINKS.
- 2.8 2.8. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
- 2.9 2.9. DURATION AND UPDATING.
- 2.10 2.10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION.
- 2.11 2.11. CONTACT US.
1. LEGAL NOTICE
The owner of this website freecustomerservice.co.uk and all are domains is MOVILPLAN COMUNICACIONES, S.L. (hereinafter, “MOVILPLAN”) with the CIF: B83236083 and address at c/José Ortega y Gasset, 17, Esc. A, 2º Dcha. 28006 Madrid, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 17423, Folio 132, inscription 1ª, Hoja: M-298.973.
Should the user need to make any query or contact, there is a Customer Service Department available which may be contacted by means of the postal address indicated above or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. CONDITIONS OF USE
This use policy contains the terms and conditions below. They regulate access to and use of this freecustomerservice.co.uk site (hereinafter, site and website), whose exploitation and through which provides services of the information society, the entity MOVILPLAN. The expression “site or web site” includes, but is not limited to, data, texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, industrial designs and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or support, tangible or intangible.
MOVILPLAN informs the user that some of the services of this website may, on certain occasions, be subject to Particular Conditions that complement the current General Conditions of Use of this website. On such occasions, the Specific Conditions shall take precedence over the General Conditions of Use. In the event that any of the services is used, it will imply full acceptance of all the General Conditions of Use and, in the event that they are established, of the Particular Conditions. MOVILPLAN may, at any time and without prior notice, deny the use of the website if the General Conditions of Use or the Particular Conditions are breached.
In accordance with current legislation, if the User has his/her residence in Spain and declares that he/she is of legal age, he/she will assume responsibility for his/her actions. Otherwise, the User will have the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for the acts carried out by their dependants.
In the event that the user does not accept these general conditions and/or those others that may be established to regulate the use of certain contents, the user must abstain from accessing the website and/or using its services and leave it.
2.1. OBJECT OF THE WEBSITE
In principle, unless otherwise indicated, access to the website and the services it offers are free of charge. These, sometimes, can be of a limited temporary nature, so MOVILPLAN does not guarantee the indefinite permanence of its services, the making of backup copies of its content or the maintenance of the conditions of gratuity. For these reasons, the user will not have the right to claim the restitution of access, contents, documents, conditions or any other type of data. MOVILPLAN may modify, delete or add without prior notice the content or services it deems necessary on the website.
2.2. USER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The User undertakes to make adequate and lawful use of the website and its contents, in accordance with the applicable Legislation, these General Conditions of Use, and the Particular Conditions in force, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, and undertakes to indemnify MOVILPLAN for any damage or harm that may be caused by the use of this website, infringing these general conditions and/or the law in force.
By way of example, the User undertakes not to provide or publish information in any way:
- Contravene, belittle or attempt against the public liberties and the fundamental rights that are recognized constitutionally as much in the international treaties as in the rest of the Juridical Order.
- Induce, incite or promote actions that are criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or in general, contrary to the law, morality, good customs and public order.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or ideas on the basis of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, untimely, or in any way may mislead about its object or about the intentions or purposes of the seller.
- Violate business secrets or confidentiality agreed with third parties.
Is contrary to the laws of intellectual or industrial property belonging to third parties, illegal or misleading advertising, and unfair competition.
Likewise, the User must abstain from:
- I. Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and / or content for illegal purposes or effects.
- II. Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- III. Introduce or disseminate computer viruses, software code or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the owner of the domain, its suppliers or third parties.
- IV Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the owner of the domain, third party providers and other users.
- V. Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the owner of the website or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
- VI. Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those which are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the contents.
- VII. perform any action that prevents or hinders access to the site by users, as well as hyperlinks to services and content offered by the website or by other third parties through the website.
- VIII. Reproduce all or part of this website on a different website, may not make framed to this site or websites accessible through the same that hide or modify -with a restrictive but not limited to content, advertising spaces and brands MOVILPLAN or third parties, whether or not they involve acts of unfair competition or confusion.
- IX. Use the trademark, trade names, as well as any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written permission of its owner.
- X. Carry out any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, copying, rental, public communication, transformation or any other similar action that involves the modification or alteration of all or part of the contents and services of the site or the economic exploitation thereof, without the prior written permission of MOVILPLAN or the third party owner of intellectual property rights that fall on the services or contents of the website and except as provided in these general conditions and / or any others that may be established.
For its part, the User may:
- (i) Access, free of charge and without the need for prior authorization, the contents and services of the site available as such, without prejudice to the technical, particular conditions or the need for prior registration with respect to specific services and contents as determined in these general conditions or any other conditions that may be established.
- (ii) To use the services and contents available for their exclusive private use.
- (iii) Make correct and lawful use of the site, in accordance with current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
2.3. RIGHTS OF THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE.
MOVILPLAN may remove from the website, without prior notice, the data or information provided by the User in the following cases:
- When it becomes known to MOVILPLAN that a court or competent administrative body has declared the unlawfulness of the data or information, or that damage the rights of a third party subject to compensation.
- When a court or competent administrative body has ordered its withdrawal or that such information cannot be accessed.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or ideas on the basis of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- When MOVILPLAN becomes aware by any means that the activity or information provided is illegal or damages the property or rights of a third party subject to compensation.
- When MOVILPLAN is notified by a third party affected by possible infringements in terms of data protection, rights of the information society, copyright, confidentiality policies or company secret, etc..
- When the User does not comply with these General Conditions of Use or Specific Conditions that may be established.
2.4. EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY.
The information present on the website is of an informative nature and has been obtained from the third party holders of said information. MOVILPLAN always tries to ensure that the information present on the website is exact and updated, but will not be held responsible for the accuracy, suitability, integrity or veracity of the information provided, limiting itself to its publication, nor for damages of any nature deriving from the lack of availability or continuity of the functioning of the services offered on the website.
MOVILPLAN will not be held responsible for damages of any kind that may be caused to users for causes that are absolutely beyond its will or scope of action, and as an example when there are, among others, the following circumstances:
- MOVILPLAN does not assume any responsibility for damages of any kind due to incidents or interruptions in the operation of its website beyond its will and/or control, and in particular, although not exclusively, for those that may be due to incidents or interruptions in the normal operation of the connection to the networks or for technical reasons, or of any type of virus or other element that may produce alterations in the computer system, nor for the damages that the same may cause to the hardware or software of the users.
- MOVILPLAN does not guarantee the infallibility or effectiveness of the services offered, nor the commerciality and suitability of the information on its website for a specific purpose.
- MOVILPLAN does not guarantee privacy and security in the use of its services by its users.
- MOVILPLAN does not assume any responsibility for the information and data provided by the User for its dissemination, nor for the veracity or accuracy of the same.
Similarly, MOVILPLAN reserves the right to partially or totally interrupt the service without prior notice for the purpose of updating its services or technical changes or breakdowns.
2.6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The user declares to know that the contents and services offered through the site (including texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, industrial designs and furniture, all comments, exhibitions and computer code of the same, without this enumeration has a restrictive character) are protected by the laws of national and international intellectual and industrial property in force.
(i) MOVILPLAN is the owner of all the industrial and intellectual property rights of this website and of the elements and contents found on it, with the exception of the rights that are not owned by this company and belong to their respective owners in the manner in which they are recognised on the website. From now on “contents” are understood to be data files, texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property.
(ii) All product names, companies, brands and logos appearing on the website belong to their respective owners or holders, whether or not they have the © symbol of Copyright or ® registered trademark. The User acknowledges that the contents that are not the direct property of MOVILPLAN are the exclusive responsibility of the person, owner or company that generated them.
(iii) The content of this website is protected by industrial and intellectual property laws. The User may not therefore modify, transmit, distribute, reuse, forward or use all or part of the content for public or commercial purposes without the express authorisation of MOVILPLAN or of the owners or final owners of the contents in question, by virtue of an independent contract.
The User will not be able to use brands, commercial names or logos of companies that can or have the intention of causing confusion on the owner or authorized user of these distinctive signs.
MOVILPLAN rejects any responsibility that has to do with the fraudulent publication by unauthorized persons of pages or internet sites or similar and who use the trademark and trade name of MOVILPLAN with the aim of confusing or denigrating to the detriment of MOVILPLAN and its users. MOVILPLAN reserves all the legal actions within its reach to pursue and claim the deserved sanctions and compensation for damages to those who intervene directly or indirectly in the aforementioned actions of fraud and violation of the legitimate rights and interests of MOVILPLAN and its users.
(iv) At no time does the use or access to the web site and its features imply that the user has any right over said contents. MOVILPLAN only grants the User a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive licence to use the software provided by MOVILPLAN as part of the services it offers. The sole purpose of this licence is to allow the User to use and receive the services provided by MOVILPLAN, in accordance with what is permitted in this contract.
The content of the website may be transferred by the User, but MOVILPLAN does not transfer ownership of its software to the User. The User is the owner of the medium on which the software is used, but it is MOVILPLAN who retains all intellectual and industrial property rights over it. Any unauthorized use of the software or the content may violate intellectual property laws, industrial property, personal rights, rights of publicity and communication, trademarks, as well as other applicable regulations.
(v) MOVILPLAN will enforce all the rights that the laws contemplate, by means of the exercise of the civil and penal actions that could correspond against those who injure their rights.
(vi) The User will keep all the rights that correspond to him/her regarding the contents that may be provided and/or published on the website. When these contents are sent by the User, the latter will grant MOVILPLAN a permanent, non-transferable and non-exclusive licence to publish, facilitate and distribute such contents to other users within the limits and under the guidelines set by the User.
The User is solely responsible for the content that he or she may create, transmit or display on the website while using its services.
(vii) No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, copied, publicly communicated, transformed, in whole or in part by any manual, electronic or mechanical method or system (including photocopying, recording or any information retrieval and storage system) through any medium now known or hereafter invented, without the consent of MOVILPLAN The use, under any modality, of all or part of the content of the site is subject to the need to request prior authorisation from MOVILPLAN and/or legitimate third parties and the acceptance of the corresponding licence, where appropriate, except for the provisions regarding the rights recognised and granted to the user in these general conditions.
If the culpable or negligent action or omission, directly or indirectly attributable to the user of the website, which originates the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of MOVILPLAN or of third parties -whether there is one or not for its benefit- causes MOVILPLAN damages, losses, joint and several obligations, expenses of any nature, sanctions, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising from or derived from any claim, demand, action, lawsuit or procedure, whether civil, criminal or administrative, MOVILPLAN will have the right to address against the user by all legal means at its disposal and claim any amounts of compensation that may result for repair, amounts of penalties or convictions, interest for delay, the cost of financing all amounts in which it could be damaged, legal costs and the amount of defense in any proceedings in which MOVILPLAN could be sued for the causes set out above, for damages caused by reason of their action or omission, without prejudice to exercise any other actions that it is entitled to do.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights may have been infringed, please contact us.
2.7. HYPERTEXT LINKS OR HYPERLINKS.
When introducing hypertext links to the website, the following conditions must be respected: (i) no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications will be made about MOVILPLAN and the services it offers; (ii) the link will only allow access to the MOVILPLAN website, but it will not be able to reproduce them in any way. MOVILPLAN reserves the right not to allow such a link if it considers it necessary; (iii) unless MOVILPLAN grants an authorisation, it will not be understood that MOVILPLAN has authorised the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available on the web page where the link is established; (iv) the web page where the link is established will not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to MOVILPLAN, except the signs that appear in the URL; (v) the web page in which the link is established will not contain illicit information or contents, nor will it contain contents that violate any third party rights; (vi) The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between MOVILPLAN and the owner of the web in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval on the part of MOVILPLAN of its contents or services offered there and made available to the public.
The hypertext links that are included in the website are to inform the User of the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet and thus facilitate their search, so they never imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation to visit the places of destination. MOVILPLAN declines all responsibility with regard to the result.
This page, therefore, neither approves nor makes its own the products, services, contents, information, data, files and any kind of material existing in such web pages or files and does not control nor is it responsible for the quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, contents and services existing in the linked sites and which are alien to this page.
In the event that it is deemed appropriate or that a competent body declares the unlawfulness of the data, ordered their removal or that access to them is impossible, or the existence of the injury has been declared, and we have been expressly notified of the corresponding resolution, the links indicated will be immediately removed.
2.8. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
2.9. DURATION AND UPDATING.
The access, contents and services offered through the site have, in principle, an indefinite duration. Nevertheless, MOVILPLAN is authorized to terminate or suspend the access, the services and/or contents of the same at any time, without prejudice to the provisions of these general conditions and the particular conditions that may be established.
If these conditions of use of the website were to be replaced by others in whole or in part, these new general conditions or, where applicable, the contracting conditions and/or the particular conditions, will be understood to have been accepted in an identical manner to that set out above. However, the user of the website must access these general conditions and any others that may be established, periodically to know the successive versions included here, although it is recommended that the user access them each time you intend to access or make use of the services and content of the website.
2.10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION.
The general conditions set out in this document are governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any conflict or discrepancy in the interpretation or application of these conditions will be competent Courts and Tribunals of the Villa de Madrid (Spain).
2.11. CONTACT US.
The user will be able to make any consultation about this policy through our contact email: